Friday, November 2, 2007

Online Applications and Tools


Have gone into Medstory and was impressed. My husband suffers badly from sinus problems and I thought that the range of resources and hits that this brought up was good. Most of the articles displayed were up to date and relevant. Along with scholarly articles on the causes, diagnosis and treatment of this tricky condition, I was impressed that the various medecines themselves brought up further links with attached articles. Often disease presents with non-specific symptoms and I can see that you could get a lot of very relevant information and prompts to look also at this side issue and that one. I thought that the only limitation of this was its American-ness with most information coming from that country.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea, it can be limiting information depending on who is using it. Try adding something so that there can be a bit of kiwi-ness in there! :)